educational website

See what you think of this educational website from Enchanted Learning
Software about dinosaurs.
http://www.zoomschool.com/subjects/dinosaurs/toc.shtml. I have no connection
with this company and have never heard of them. Someone just pointed the
site out to me.  I have no idea who may have worked with them on the
technical accuracy (credits appear to be lacking). It is fairly up to date
(lacks currentness in birds and dinosaurs) but for an online web resource
for kids doing dinosaur reports, it is an excellent complement to other
resources.

--Thom Holmes
dinosaur writer at large