paleo jobs Re: Howdy peoples! -Reply

The American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists (ASIH) has two
publications on careers in those respective fields. These are posted at the
ASIH website at the following URLs:

<http://www.utexas.edu/depts/asih/pubs/herpjobs.htm>
<http://www.utexas.edu/depts/asih/pubs/ichjobs.htm>

These were written in response to exactly the same sort of questions we've
been seeing here on getting into the field. Maybe we could do the same at
the SVP website? It'd save everyone time and trouble in responding to these
important but often-seen and often-answered questions.

Cheers,
Sally Shelton
Collections Officer, NMNH