Re: Dromeosaurid behavior........Pack hunting! (long)

"Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." wrote:
> Not necessarily.  It certainly helps, but are lions more intelligent than
> tigers?  Than leopards?  One species is a fanatastic pack hunter; the others
> hunt alone or in very small groups.  Is there any sign of difference
> intelligence between them.

heck for that matter, I've already mentioned that tigers and lions are
closely enough related that they can BREED.
Doesn't stop the fact that lions like to live and hunt in prides and
tigers like to live and hunt solitaire.
No use saying one is less intelligent than the other, eh?  It's like
calling your mother-in-law names.....

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics