Re: Sauropod necks

I kind of know what you mean. I saw a partial skull of a blue whale once
at Anno Neuvo (where the elephant seals hang out offshore in
California).  The rangers had found it and dragged it up to a visitor's
area. It was being climbed on by a large number of children (I assume
they thought it was a piece of driftwood).  It was the size of a small
sofa.  I had a new respect for the size of blue whales once I realized
that this was actually the back of it's head.

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com