Dinosaurs of the Silk Road

(1) Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a copy of _Dinosaurs of
the Silk Road_ by Dong Zhiming?  (At least I think that's what the
title was.)

(2) Has _Chaoyangosaurus_ been officially described yet?  I heard Dr
Sereno had a phylogeny in the works which included this genus -
anyone know if it's been published yet?  (Apologies if it
hasn't and I've blabbed something still under wraps, but I'm sure
I've heard it mentioned previously on this list.)

Thanks

Tim