Dinosaurs of the Silk Road

(1) Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a copy of _Dinosaurs of
the Silk Road_ by Dong Zhiming?  (At least I think that's what the
title was.)

(2) Has _Chaoyangosaurus_ been officially described yet?  I heard Dr
Sereno had a phylogeny in the works which included this genus -
anyone know if it's been published yet?  (Apologies if it
hasn't and I've blabbed something still under wraps, but I'm sure
I've heard it mentioned previously on this list.)