Re: Dinosaurs of the Silk Road

In a message dated 5/3/99 11:45:05 AM EST, TWILLIAMS@canr1.cag.uconn.edu
writes:

<< (2) Has _Chaoyangosaurus_ been officially described yet?  I heard Dr
 Sereno had a phylogeny in the works which included this genus -
 anyone know if it's been published yet?  (Apologies if it
 hasn't and I've blabbed something still under wraps, but I'm sure
 I've heard it mentioned previously on this list.) >>

No, but (I think) Paul has seen the specimen, which is why he puts it into
his phylogenies even though it's still formally undescribed.