Re: Places to see in Canada

I tried to respond from work ( it looks as if it never got out of the system,
but I'm sorry if it shows up twice.)  BC is a  w i d e  Province.  Yoho National
Park, where the Burgess Shale is located, is a lot closer to Calgary.  If you
end up in Calgary you will be fairly close to the Tyrrell too.  If you can, take
Dr. Holtz's advice and visit there.  If you get  there, make a side trip to
Dinosaur Provincial Park.  It is around 120km from Drumheller, and close
to...nothing, but a very interesting place where digs are usually taking place.
Frank