Re: educational website

--
Hi,

I'm the author of Zoom Dinosaurs.  My name is listed on the main entry page,
which is http://www.ZoomDinosaurs.com (plus there's a link to my personal home
page that lists my professional background, eclectic as it may be).

As far as I know, Zoom Dinosaurs is up-to-date - and I strive to keep it that
way.  It would be a lot easier if you paleontology types would slow down a
bit!  If you have any suggestions where any weaknesses lie, please let me know
- I would really appreciate it.

Jeananda Col
jc@EnchantedLearning.com

Zoom Dinosaurs http://www.ZoomDinosaurs.com