Re: PORTUGESE ALLOSAURS

   Darren Naish wrote:
<<Has anyone asked Nino if he has been able to compare the two? I don't have
his email.>>

     Yes, I did ask Nino. He never saw Lourinhanosaurus. I understand it
because Lourinhanosaurus was published very recently.
    I saw the Portuguese allosaur very briefly during the public
announcement
in Lisboa but I don't want to do any conclusion by now.

        Best regards

Octávio Mateus

GEAL- Museu da Lourinhã
2530 Lourinhã