Re: IMPLICATIONS OF TOOTH WEAR

You obviously aren't a gardener.  There's no getting rid of horsetails
ever.  Fire won't kill 'em either.  Once you have a single horsetail
frond show up, you have MANY horsetails for the rest of your life
popping up (heh heh) like weeds.

The young plants can be cooked like asparagus and are recomended as a
'spring tonic' (I guess all that roughage)
A chinese relative of the horsetail called Ma Huang/Ephedra is used to
treat asthma as it is a natural source of ephedrine.

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com