Re: Coping with Cope

Hee hee better than in some copse somewhere.  JD

Watch for me at DIG (webzine Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette in May, 1999,
when I will be their guest author)  http://www.dinosaur.org

   Jane P. Davidson Ph.D.  University of Nevada Reno
   fax 775-784-6655
   http://members.aol.com/Jdhexen/index.html
   http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536