Re: Supracoracoideus ...

Point well taken.  You're quite right of course, and I was aware that
there was a small supracoracoideus present, but apparently insufficiently
massive to substantially enhance the beat frequency or substantially
improve the locus of motion during the recovery stroke.  I should have
said "because of the lack of a LARGE, EFFECTIVE supra.....".  The drift of
my statement remains unchanged, and I don't find your comment at all
nit-picky.  There's certainly nothing to forgive, nor any offense taken.
Best wishes,
Jim Cunningham