THYREOPHORAN TOOTH COUNT

George wrote...

> Don't recall >any< ankylosaurians with
> seven premaxillary teeth (but spinosaurian theropods have seven;
> does this mean Huayangosaurus is a spinosaurian?); I'd certainly
> like to know which ones these might be, if any.

I thought _Gargoyleosaurus_ has 7 premaxillary teeth. This is off the
top of my head so don't be too harsh if I'm wrong:) It should of
course be noted that the phylogenetic position of _G. parkpinorum_
postulated by Kirkland et al. was contested by Barrett et al.

"I will not condone a course of acton which will lead to war"
For Wagner:)

DARREN NAISH
darren.naish@port.ac.uk