Re: Paleontology on National Public Radio

In a message dated 5/7/99 6:05:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MKIRKALDY@aol.com
writes:

<< For those of you lucky enough to get Public Radio and
 >  Talk of the Nation-Science Friday, be sure to tune in tomorrow
 >  (Friday).  >>

You can also get radio through your internet connection.  A number of
stations like wqxr in new york have web sites with connections allowing you
to play the radio, there are sites with whole lists of online radio stations,
one run by mit, there's another someone told me about named broadcast.com
that I haven't checked for myself yet, and Internet Explorer 5 has some kind
of built in connection; I haven't looked at this yet.
I'm posting this before finishing my research because today is Friday...