Re: THYREOPHORAN TOOTH COUNT

In a message dated 5/7/99 6:38:20 AM EST, darren.naish@port.ac.uk writes:

<< I thought _Gargoyleosaurus_ has 7 premaxillary teeth. This is off the
 top of my head so don't be too harsh if I'm wrong:) It should of
 course be noted that the phylogenetic position of _G. parkpinorum_
 postulated by Kirkland et al. was contested by Barrett et al. >>

Have the paper but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Could very well be
that you're right. Don't think this has anything to do with tooth count in
Huayangosaurus, however.