Re: CNN: how first birds flew

Patrick,
Thank you. I'll get this article and take a look at it.
The only things that strike me wrong is that insect wings
operate at very different Reynold's numbers than
bird wings and the quote by Gauthier, which I think was
in a web article about the Peabody exhibit, seems to
play up maneuverability.
-Gus Derkits