Re: http://www.dinosaurextinction.com

Hi George,
I make about 10-15% of my income as an expert witness in the field of fluids
litigation, so am interested in the structure of agreements.  I think the
required pre-entry agreement at your website is very effective, and it was
certainly sufficient to prevent me from ever entering the site.  Best wishes
for your upcoming novel.  Sounds like it may be really interesting, and I
look forward to seeing it when it's published.  In the interim, I have no
advice to offer.
JimC