Re: http://www.dinosaurextinction.com

>I make about 10-15% of my income as an expert witness in the field of fluids
>litigation, so am interested in the structure of agreements.  I think the
>required pre-entry agreement at your website is very effective, and it was
>certainly sufficient to prevent me from ever entering the site.

You said it, Jim, and that's why I'm asking the dino list for advice
first.

By the way, there's a response mechanism so please, if there are ARE
other replies, reply to me offline?. This isn't dinosaur science and I
don't want Mary to kick my butt.

You're absolutely right, Jim, and that's what I said to my lawyer. It may
be that in the current legal climate the idea of a site soliciting advice
is too utopian.

Best,
George

George J. Leonard, Ph.D.
Professor of Interdisciplinary Humanities
San Francisco State University
530 Humanities Hall
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, California, 94132