Re: on necks and crows

Anyone interested in bird behavior as it (could conceivably) relates
to theropod behavior,  check out the work of Kevin McGowan on
crows (not Ravens):

http://cuvc.bio.cornell.edu/mcgowan/index.html

I expect lots to variety in behavior among corvidae, considering
it includes Bluejays, magpies, crows, ravens, ...
I also expect lots of variety occurred among theropods.
-Gus Derkits