NY...

Hey..
I.../just/ got back from NY city about...a few hours ago..I'm still sleeping (hehe..if you don't believe me, keep reading)...
I saw a ton of stuff, which I can't remember (because I'm sleeping).
I saw the museum of natural history..but only had like...a little over an hour and a half in it (Geeze...was I rushed :P)..
Saw the dinosaur/prehistoric animal halls...
they were so cool... Their T-rex looked smaller than the BHIGR's one (Stan)... and some of the Question people were rude..(so I left them alone....and talked to some nicer people)..
I tried to find Mark Norell, but he wasn't in his office.. :P :P :P...
but they gave me his phone number (I feel so special...but everyone else in the group thought I was absolutely NUTS!!! oh well...they didn't care for dinosaurs), and I met some cool people from the 5th floor--scientists, or something...they were really friendly...
I saw some Charles Knight paintings there in the dino' hall..they were cool. The whole place was cool...justwish I had more time to explore it...
so,
here I am...
back in Michigan...
Maybe I'll write more when I wake up...

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist/Paleoartist
Michigan,USA

"My room  is full of dinosaurs, as far as I can see,
There's spinosaurs, and tarbosaurs,as pretty as can be.
There's duck-bills, croc-jaws, and other fearsome freaks,
Some are covered in scales, feathers or have beaks.
My room is full of dinosaurs, just as stuffed as can be--
there's only one problem...there's no room left for me!"
Poem by ME!(j. wagar)

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit www.msn.com