mammals in Karachi

I noticed all the mail-traffic about the mammals found in Karachi. I
remember someone asking about drawings or a photograph of the
site/mammals before giving any comment. I don't know if the people
who were interested in these fossils already have that kind of
information. If you didn't: I found a photograph of the largest
mammal and scanned it. It's attached to this mail. I didn't translate
the article because there was nothing in it that wasn't already
mentioned in yesterday's discussion.

"Secrets must be exposed when found.
Detours must be taken when encountered.
And if you are at the place of concealment or standing at the crossroads,
you must never leave it to another to act in your place."
Qui-Gon Jinn; Jedi Master