no photo

I tried several times to get the picture included in my mail. As far
as I know I haven't been succesfull. There is a problem with outgoing
mail at my company (Philips, let's make things better...). It is not
allowed to include pictures because of securityreasons.
I apologize for the inconvenience and useless mail.
"Secrets must be exposed when found.
Detours must be taken when encountered.
And if you are at the place of concealment or standing at the crossroads,
you must never leave it to another to act in your place."
Qui-Gon Jinn; Jedi Master