Sauropd neck (re-post)

The server seems to have lost my post so I'm resending this (sorry it is
now late in the discussion.....)

Do brachiosuar (potential high browser) neck vertebrae have a structure
that allows very good rotation  of the head and neck? It would seem
useful to have the ability
to turn your head through, say 180 degress to crop all around you,
intead of having to move your body .....

Similarly, do those potential "low browsers" _not_ have this feature (it
would seem unnecessary since they are browsing pretty much in one
plane)?

KK2bis Inc                                  Cockatoo SARL
1444 North Farnsworth Avenue, Suite 301     La Luaz
Aurora                                      745790 Thorens-Glieres
IL 60505                                    France

Telephone & Fax                             Email
France [33] [0]4 50 22 83 93                France: Cockatoo@cocka2.com
USA [1] 630 585 1250                        USA: KK2bis@cocka2.com

http://www.cocka2.com