Re: no photo

> From:          MKIRKALDY@aol.com
> Date:          Wed, 12 May 1999 07:42:16 EDT
> Subject:       Re: no photo
> To:            B.Dol@skn.sc.philips.com
> Cc:            dinosaur@usc.edu

> In a message dated 5/12/99 4:25:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> B.Dol@skn.sc.philips.com writes:
>
> >  I tried several times to get the picture included in my mail. As far
> >  as I know I haven't been succesfull.
>
> Attachments, including photographs, should not be sent to the dino
> list.  See:
> http://www.cisab.indiana.edu/~mrowe/dinosaur-administrivia.html
> Section 8-i.

I was notified to this point by a friend of mine who's also on the
list (Ilja Nieuwland). I didn't know this yet as I have little time
to spend on the internet itself and subsequently to check out the
rules.
I apologize once more for my mistake; I only wanted to supply some
information which was maybe not available to you all yet.

"Secrets must be exposed when found.
Detours must be taken when encountered.
And if you are at the place of concealment or standing at the crossroads,
you must never leave it to another to act in your place."
Qui-Gon Jinn; Jedi Master