Re: DINOSAUR digest 1017

It is cute to quote movie sages and to
include no real name with your postings,
but please do not attach large photographic
files to messages for E-mail lists.
Instead, describe such photographs in writing,
and offer to transmit them to those who
actually want them.
E-mail lists are not suitable for the
transmission of large graphic files.
My own feeling is that the list should bump
people who do this sort of thing.

Many thanks,

John C. McLoughlin