Re: New York Times dino article

In a message dated 5/13/99 3:00:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dinogeorge@aol.com writes:

>  http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/national/science/sci-dinosaurs-birds.
> html
>  carries the New York Times report of one of the May 13 Nature articles. If
>  you go there, you'll probably be asked to register with the Times before
>  reading the article. After today the article may vanish into the archives
> and may cost $2.50 to retrieve. Here are opening paragraphs:
<snip>
I don't know why anyone would want to read the Reuters version rather
than the Nature articles, which are on-line and free, but
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/sc/story.html?s=v/nm/19990513/sc/science_
dinosaurs_4.html
has the full Reuters article too, free and doesn't disappear today.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com