Graphics in Dino Encyclopaedia

Hi to any and all aspiring dino artists.
In the process of preparing V4.0 of the Dinosaur Encyclopaedia I am having
a ruthless pruning of existing illustrations, removing many that have
become rather dated and inaccurate.
This leaves me with many gaps to fill. I am not an illustrator or artist,
and I'm wondering if there are any aspiring dino illustrators who are
interested in having their work appear in the encyclopedia software?
If so, please contact me offline to discuss options and requirements
Thanks
Graeme Worth