Re: Photo

Just a note if interest:
I was able to see the picture of a skeletal rendition/remains of this
critter, whatever it is, there was no desription of this animal.
   The thing i find strange is that the skeletal representation has 19
thoracic verts, and the first five don't have ribs.  What is wrong with this
picture?  To the best of my knowlege most mammals usualy have 12 to 14
thoracic verts, there may be some exceptions that i am not familiar with but
19
verts does seem odd to me.
Thanks
Dave