Re: GANGING CROWS & LIZARDS

Could someone please define "True pack hunting"?
I recall reading about cooperative hunting in raptor birds, in
which one of a pair will do a flyover at a "safe height" to attract the
attention
of prey animals, immediately followed by the mate who picks
off the distracted prey from behind. I think the source was
the NY Times.
Corvids do have an extensive social network in which
communal child-rearing and territory inheritance is
practiced. I haven't read enough about Corvid hunting
behavior though.
-Gus Derkits