Re: Fake "Dinosaur Tracks" How to Spot!*****

>http://www.uky.edu/OtherOrgs/KPS/

I retitled Dan Phelps' wonderful treatise before filing, since its
usefulness goes far beyond the warning about the fake tracks on sale in
Kentucky. Dan, thank you for your time. I'm on my way to China in a few
weeks and will take a print out of "How to spot fake tracks" with me.

Could anyone post a similar lecture on "How to spot fake dinosaur eggs?"
or "How to spot a fake Confuciusornis?" I'm sure it would interest many
of us.

George

George J. Leonard, Ph.D.
Professor of Interdisciplinary Humanities
San Francisco State University
530 Humanities Hall
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, California, 94132