From: George Leonard <gl91bciiLt@earthlink.net>
To: <edrioasteroid@hotmail.com>, "Dinosaur list" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
CC: <chesnut@fido.mm.uky.edu>
Subject: Re: Fake "Dinosaur Tracks" How to Spot!*****
Date: Sat, 15 May 99 23:01:32 -0700

>http://www.uky.edu/OtherOrgs/KPS/

I retitled Dan Phelps' wonderful treatise before filing, since its
usefulness goes far beyond the warning about the fake tracks on sale in
Kentucky. Dan, thank you for your time. I'm on my way to China in a few
weeks and will take a print out of "How to spot fake tracks" with me.

Could anyone post a similar lecture on "How to spot fake dinosaur eggs?"
or "How to spot a fake Confuciusornis?" I'm sure it would interest many
of us.

George

George J. Leonard, Ph.D. Professor of Interdisciplinary Humanities San Francisco State University 530 Humanities Hall 1600 Holloway Avenue San Francisco, California, 94132 Ph: (415) 338-7428 FAX: (650) 366-5045 Website: http://www.dinosaurextinction.com