Re: Carcharodontosaurus

On Mon, 17 May 1999, T Hammann wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> maybe there is someone on the list who knows which animals were the likely
> prey
> of Carcharodontosaurus saharicus. Also I am interested in the look of the
> landscape of northern Africa at the time when Carcharodontosaurus lived there.

For a list of all ornithodirans (including herbivourous dinosaurs) from
Africa in the Early Cretaceous, go here:

http://dinosaur.umbc.edu/search.htm

...and do a Time & Place search. (It's slow, but it works.)

--T. Mike Keesey                                    <tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu>
WORLDS                                  <http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1>
THE DINOSAURICON                               <http://dinosaur.umbc.edu>