Vote for Dinosaur Stamps

The US Postal service (as someone on the Vert Paleo list was kind enough
to point out) is allowing VOTES on what to make new stamps up.

On the top of the Science/Technology list is Dinosaurs.

We've posted the link (which I don't recall at the moment) on our
frontpage at:

http://www.dinosaur.org/frontpage.html

So get onto the webpage, folks and start clicking!

It means work for some starving paleo artist. Just think of it that way.

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502