Website Update.

To all.

At last, after so many months I'm able to show some new items in my painfully
slow-in-the-making website. For the moment I have updated the New Chinese
Revolution with corrections suggested by Phil Currie himself... incredibly
as it seems my previous reconstruction of the Therizinosaurs had too short
'feathers' around the arms! I have also included a new nesting Oviraptor
painting (the thirds in the saga) called "Pecking Order".
In the next week or so I'll be able to include at least 4 more items,
including an Archaeopteryx, a new 'face-lift' for pack-hunting Deinonychus
and the pleasures of hunting-scavenging in T. rex family life. So I'll keep
everyone posted.

Feedback will be much appreciated. Thanks for the support.

Luis Rey