RE: Dromiosauridae papers..

Caleb,

The AMNH library has for purchase a number of "Novitates" one of which is:
"Important Features of the Dromaeosaur Skeleton: Information from a New
Specimen".   I have included ordering information below.  The $3.00 cost
includes postage.  They have a number of other publications available as well.
The web site is: <http://nimidi.amnh.org/> then click on "Publications for
Purchase" then "American Museum Novitates Titles".  I'm sure you will find a
wealth of information.

Ordering information:

Scientific Publications Distribution
American Museum of Natural History Library
CPW @ 79th Street
New York, NY 10024

3215  Important Features of the Dromaeosaur Skeleton: Information from a New
Specimen

Mark A. Norell and Peter J. Makovicky   28 pages December 31, 1997   $3.00

Tom Robira
San Manuel Operations
BHP Copper North America
Phone: (520) 385-8642