Giganotosaurus

Message from Thomas Hammann (Germany)
THammann@t-online.de

Hi all,

a few days ago I've read an german article about the first analysis of the
dinosaur-pack found in Patagonia two years ago. There is a mysterious passage
in
the article: "They look like the known species Giganotosaurus, which was
thought
to be the biggest theropod so far. The size of the new record-holder is about
13,5 metres. Scientists hope that it is possible to reconstruct one
individual."
I wonder because it sounds like they've possibly found a new giant-theropod.
Are
there any indications for a new species? For me these remains clearly belong to
Giganotosaurus.

Greetings, Thomas