Re: Morphology, Shape & Phylogenetics Symposium

Gang,
        Not long ago, we had a brief discussion on whether morphometric data
could be used in phylogenetics.  The following was sent to a couple of
other listservers; some of y'all might be interested in the abstracts.

chris

--
Christopher A. Brochu

voice: