Re: flocking

Norton, Patrick wrote:
Re: JAP

> But certainly there were an enormous number of variables that could
> explain that performance which could not possibly have been controlled
> during that event.

True, and for that reason I recommend reading Pennycuick's paper.  In fact, I
strongly recommend that anyone interested in animal flight read all his
papers.  He has an extraordinary ability for quantifying and explaining
different aspects of biological flight and its limits, and does so far more
clearly than I could ever hope to.Jim