Re: A therizinosauroid dinosaur with integumentary structures fromChina

Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/26/99 9:37:23 PM EST, gbabcock@best.com writes:
>
> << Our analysis suggests that several
>  specialized therizinosauroid characters, such as the Sauropodomorpha-like
>  tetradactyl pes, ...

--SNIP--

Let me just point out that I was not one of the authors of the _Beipiaosaurus
paper for _Nature_.  I don't deserve any credit for the work of Xing Xu et al.
was merely relaying the contents of the paper (as my original post made clear).
You probably knew that, but I don't want to mislead anyone.

-- Ralph W. Miller III       gbabcock@best.com