A therizinosauroid dinosaur with integumentary structures from China

At last the paper is published!
For those that haven't seen the animal in the flesh yet, I renew an
invitation to visit my website. They have been there for months now.
Seeing Phil Currie's estimates on size, I have reconstructed rather
oversized therizinosaurs, but Phil checked my painting and made just a
couple of corrections regarding the feathers around the arms.
Dougal Dixon's far-fetched book "The New Dinosaurs" probably wasn't a wild
fantasy after all.
And there will be more strange specimens from China to see the light!

With news like this, who needs "The Phantom Menace"...

Luis Rey