Re: A therizinosauroid dinosaur with integumentary structures fromChina

In a message dated 5/26/99 11:46:52 PM EST, gbabcock@best.com writes:

<< Let me just point out that I was not one of the authors of the
_Beipiaosaurus
 paper for _Nature_.  I don't deserve any credit for the work of Xing Xu et
al.  I
 was merely relaying the contents of the paper (as my original post made
clear).
 You probably knew that, but I don't want to mislead anyone. >>

Such are the vagaries of AOL's reply function. I'll put the new genus in the
Dinosaur Genera List in the next day or two.