PROCERATOSAURUS BITE

Jaime Headden wrote...

>Proportions give the fellow a really narrow but long skull, with a
> tight V-shaped premaxillary bite-pattern (like
> *Proceratosaurus* and *Monolophosaurus*).

Jaime, _Proceratosaurus_ does not have a V-shaped premaxillary bite
pattern: more of a narrow U. Stay tuned for a new skull description.

Can anyone tell me how to transport html text onto my P drive?

DARREN NAISH
darren@port.ac.uk

Darren Naish
Palaeobiology Research Group
School of Earth, Environmental and Physical Sciences
University of Portsmouth
Burnaby Building
Burnaby Road
Portsmouth UK