CBC Announces Fossil Discovery?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody can recall last week's announcement by CBC
Radio News of the discovery of a several hundred million year old fossil?

I was rushing out the door on the way to work and I caught the tail end of
the piece.  Unfortunately they did not rebroadcast the item and I haven't
seen or heard of anything else even mentioned in other media.

If anybody heard the broadcast would you please fill me in as to what they
were talking about?

Thanks,
Arthur Friedrich