Larry the Dinosaur - One Year Old

In a somewhat lighter vein, we'd like to call the attention of fans and
non-fans to the wonderful job that Robin Reed has done for the past year
on her "Larry the Dinosaur" comic strip.

It is, we must say in order to be truly self-serving, a remarkable
undertaking in that it is both informative and funny. (We laugh,
anyway).

If you're not familiar with her work, do give it a once over. The whole
first year is archived at D.I.G.

http://www.dinosaur.org/LarryIntro.htm

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502