Re: Why are you so interested in dinosaurs?

I think the question waas answered most eloquently (though not with
complete diagnostic accuracy) by my son Randy (now 15), who at age 2 1/2,
after seeing his first Dinamation exhibit, reported to my mother, with
great enthusiasm:

"Gramma, dinosaurs are BIG MONSTERS with TEETH and things!"

I think that says it about as well as Cope or Marsh might have done.

And they were real, too - and, thanks to the birds, they still are!
1825 Shady Creek Court