Re: Fixing dinosaurian carnivour question

hey now...
'pre-feathered' as a group characteristic is not proper science.
I can say goldfish are 'pre-feathered' (and give me a really wacko
genetech person and a lot of money I can make them post-feathered too)

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com