Re: Non-dinosaurian post, but potentially important

At 4:46 -0400 5/28/99, Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

>A friend sent this to me, and advised me to pass it along; the first people
>who came to mind were, of course, the List. I don't know how much there is to
>all this, but since it potentially affects us all, I decided to spread this
>post around a bit. Apologies for the non-paleo, non-dinosaurian nature of the
>contents.

>Subject: 5 CENT SURCHARGE PER EMAIL SENT/DELIVERED

It's a hoax.

It's a variation of: http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html#internetcharge

There is no congressman named Tony Schnell.  There is no Bill 602P.  There
is no law firm called Berger, Stepp and Gorman.

Laurie Nyveen                                  lawrence@dsuper.net
Editor, Netsurfer Digest - <http://www.netsurf.com/nsd/index.html>
DNRC Minister of Adding "ue" to Words That End in "log"
"All we are, basically, are monkeys with car keys."
                             - Grandma Woody (Northern Exposure)