Re: Dinos with BRIGHT GREEN FEATHERS,etc

In a message dated 5/29/99 2:01:37 AM EST, gobi2010@hotmail.com writes:

<< Has anyone else "Feathered" a herbivoir for fun? >>

Mark Hallett put feathers on the hypsilophodont-like ornithischian
Fulgurotherium in his painting of Australian dinosaurs, commissioned for the
frontispiece to my article on new dinosaurs in the August 1981 issue of
Science Digest magazine. We did this "just for fun." This painting may still
be available as a poster; the latest I've seen it reproduced is in the
infamous book The Last Dinosaur. Mark sold me the original, which I matted
and framed, and it now graces the mantel in my living room.