Re: Sweat

<<Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:39:28 +0100
From: Chris Lavers <chris.lavers@nottingham.ac.uk>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Sweat

Hi everyone

sorry - this isn't about dinosaurs, except that it's about 5-tonne
endothermic homeotherms without an insulating covering...

Why don't elephants sweat or pant? All the other large savannah mammals
that I can think of do one or the other. Could there be some connection
with the recent theory that elephants evolved from fully aquatic
ancestors?>>

I don`t know about "Sweats" or "Pants", .......but I once saw an elephant in
my "Pajamas"! (How it was able to "cope" with them,...I`ll never know!)

........Sorry, (end of the week....you know!       8^)

See what I think....http://www.capital.net/~larryf/