Re: Dinos with BRIGHT GREEN FEATHERS,etc

Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

> Mark Hallett put feathers on the hypsilophodont-like ornithischian
> Fulgurotherium in his painting of Australian dinosaurs, commissioned for the
> frontispiece to my article on new dinosaurs in the August 1981 issue of
> Science Digest magazine. We did this "just for fun." This painting may still
> be available as a poster; the latest I've seen it reproduced is in the
> infamous book The Last Dinosaur.

Mark Hallett's "Australian Dinosaurs" is also reproduced on page 109 of
_Dinosaurs Past and Present, Volume 1_.  I especially like the little
coelurosaurid, _Kakuru_, in that painting, which is depicted sporting an
integument closely resembling  that of _Sinosauropteryx prima_.

-- Ralph W. Miller III       gbabcock@best.com